Olympics Update

So I tried watching the Olympics this weekend and I was getting into it until I went online and saw the outcomes of the events that were supposed to be on in the evening. Now I'm not a kid so I understand the concept of tape delay but really? in this world of twitter and 24 hour news I'm going to watch something where I already know the outcome. Totally lame but apparently people are watching because NBC is getting great ratings. I know that we are supposed to support our Olympic athletes and all but I really don't like this Ryan Lochte guy. I know everyone was hating on Phelps but its only because the guy is so awesome. We should embrace that not hate it. But I saw Lochte win that medley thing or whatever its called and he seemed so cocky that Phelps lost (maybe it was just me) and then he goes out and loses two races. Sheesh.

Ryan Lochte

Comments

Popular Posts