Movie Review-Ted

So I didn't expect to like this movie, it just looked pointless. I mean why am I supposed to watch a movie about a bear that comes to life and screws hookers. Well since Marky Mark (and to those of us at a certain age he is still Marky Mark) was so funny in The Other Guys as the straight man I figured there was a shot that this movie could be funny. It was HILARIOUS. I laughed the entire time. I think you have to be in your 30's to get all of the humor but the entire crowd was laughing along as well. Once you get past the bear coming to life thing (and really didn't we all want our toys to be real as a kid) the movie is none stop comedy and personally the references to pop culture from my youth just sucked me in. It seems like the whole world has seen this movie but if you haven't yet and are waiting for blu-ray, don't wait. It is worth it.


Comments

Popular Posts